Monday, May 16, 2011

The Start of a New Era!

I mentioned that I was going to be proactive this summer and BOOYA! I commenced today! Or rather yesterday because it's 2:00 am in the morrow, haha.

My day started a little bit frustrating because I had an amazing dream about my soulmate and when I woke up I literally saw the dream slipping away in my mind. O_o Like a scenario from Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind come to life. And then I got all frantic that I would forget the entire dream and it's like I heard my soulmate say: 


  
So I tried my best and wished Morpheus, God of Dreams to let me keep my dream. Even just the parts of my memory with my soulmate in it. I asked -


Just him would suffice. Thank Morpheus I remembered! 


And so my day continued and I was psyched because my older sister and I were going to hang out at the gym and sauna. BUT then I found out it was the first day of my period and I usually get hardcore dysmenorrhea (a.k.a. menstrual cramps) so I didn't know if I could exercise or not. I really was determined to so I drank my medicine and heaps of tea so calm my abdomen. And it worked! HOHOHO. Take that, Life! Beatchaaa!



Unfortunately, my sis and I didn't get to hang no more because her boyfriend was coming over so I got my younger brother to go with me instead. I got a tad jealous because he was going to go swimming before heading the gym because the heat this summer is in-tense! Alas I could not join him because of obvious reasons. I got started with my usual gym exercises and I was on a roll - but then when I was totally in the zone in the treadmill, my mp3 fell and flew off. 


So much for swag, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment