Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hip Hoppin' to Fitness


I remember watching infomercials on tv and stopping on Hip Hop Abs. The marketing was hilarous but FUN and I really wanted to try it but I wasn't sure if it was legit or not. But after asking around, my friends said it was the real deal despite the funny workout names and actions like 'Booty Ballet'. It surprised me too that they knew about it bec. it seemed like something people would question, haha.


My friend used to be a little on the heavy side when she was younger but she used it and it led to great results! She's really slim now. Don't fret though, she still eats a lot. 


Here are some funny photos of the Hip Hop Abs dude. I do think he's pretty rad though!


no idea why he's pursing his lips, ahahaha.

showing off his washboard-rockhard abs...what do you expect? lol

doing the 'greek god' pose, haha

And here's a video of a clip of Ellen doing the workout. X3 I just LOVE her!

No comments:

Post a Comment