Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Oookay, that previous post of mine was...random, hahaha.


Anyway, my friend and I will be on a fitness regimen starting officially next week. Since summer started a few weeks ago, I've been doing nothing. At all. I'm the epitome of a bum. :| I have all these plans I should commence on but I just feel so sluggish all the time. I think it's mainly because in my last semesters of school, my batchmates and I have been working our derrières off especially for our fashion show graduation. Right after the show, I literally plummeted to a hiatus. Not doing anything just being. Although, right now I believe I've backfired since I have mentioned I'm a bum right now. Who would have thought I and the word bum would coincide in the same sentence? Definitely not me. Until now.


And then, there's this problem with me being highly unfit. I'm slim and all but don't get me wrong. I'm one of the most unfit people I know!! I used to do sports but I got into reading and the arts more when I was going up and would spend my time at home. Another additional reason was I'm deathly pale. 


Months ago, when I was in Singapore with half of the fambam, we would walk everyday, day to night in long distances for almost a week. A few days before we were leaving I could not take it anymore and I literally would drag my feet off the ground and would die trying to catch up with my mum. My mum is a speedracer when she walks! My feet was in grueling pain as was my body for a great while when I came back. 


At my school, if the lifts are crowded and if I want to avoid people (which is often, haha - I'm a self-considered social pariah), I use the stairs and not without grand effort. The fashion floor is at the 8th floor and the stairs from floor to floor are rather long so with just 2/3 flights of stairs, I'd be totally trying to restore proper breathing. That's how unfit I am.


I used to go to the gym as well with my brother and sister but I stopped when I got busier and busier in school. I better catch up now.


So right, I'm doing the '100 Workout program' I saw on Tumblr. 




As well as jogging with my friend Anna next week (I'm recruiting jogging mates soon!) and we're doing Hip Hop Abs in the near future. We'd just have to buy the dvd. It's rather expensive so forgive me if I prefer buying a cheaper one. I'm saving up money for a scholarship abroad you see.




Anna and I are planning to wear 80's jogging outfits in honour of Olivia Newton's 'Let's Get Physical' video, LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment