Monday, June 6, 2011

My outfit for a mixed weather would be...


... what Dakota Fanning's wearing right here (minus the white knee-length tights and the big skyblue bag because I think it's too much and it's not my style). First of all, I'm IN LOVE with those lumberjack-ish boots and WHERE can I find them? I say this can work for an off weather because of the different looks you can pull off with the outfit. When it's sunny I can just wear the white button down dress inside and the scarf to accent the outfit of which I can put over my head ala Audrey Hepburn (the vintage-esque mahogany bag and shades is a must of course). And then when it rains I can put on the loose army green jacket and tie the scar around my neck for a different look. I of course would wear my hair like that using an iron so my hair would be nice, silky, flat and effortless.

No comments:

Post a Comment