Thursday, June 16, 2011

Bohemian Waves

AHHHHHHHH!!! I finally found the PERFECT way to curl my hair into waves!! I was searching vids on youtube (particularly Vanessa Hudgens inspired ones), watched a few of them and came across this girls video. I don't know her name, haha.



It's perfect for me because we have the same layered hair and before, I used to curl the top layer first before the ones under and I believe I was wrong in doing so because I just made it harder for myself, haha. Anyway, I was wondering how she curled her bangs because I never seemed to get it right and in the video she shows how to curl your (layered) hair step-by-step. Best video I've seen so far in curling hair 101. She also mentioned she has a video wherein she curls her hair using a flat iron and I've been dying to learn how to do that! So that's definitely what I'll watch next. :)

I saw this other girl that did her hair in a cool way using a flat iron. I really like her technique!



Found a mermaid hair tutorial too! I love the first one better, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment