Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April Chicas ♥

Two of my closest chicas are April Babies! I got them presents yesterday.
I'm really proud of my mad present hunting skillz.

 
This first one is for my darling, Kez. It's perfect because she loves
ethnic, colourful and earthy things. Adjectives that would describe
her as well! Yellow is her favourite colour too. So I score points for that. ;]


 I got a "Half-faceted Tiger's Eye Beads" bracelet for myself
and it's really rad because they look like the human spine. I
am in love with morbid stuff. The ring in the middle is cool too
because it looks like a knights helmet. I am in love with turn-of-the-
century era stuff as well. The next ring is my pressie for Janinovich
She's awesome as heck!

 I found these wicked neon shoelaces!! Very MGMT

 Starting to wrap Janines present. I made a fantastical letter 
to her from her beloved. ;]

 Since I cannot wrap to save my life, I made a DIY effortless
gift wrapping technique for the frustrated. I got some left over
felt, coloured tape and ribbons! Red is for Janine's fiery personality.

Jeremy from Artzooka would be so proud of me. :> He's tres mignon!
 

 For Keziah, I choose yellow felt. DUH. Her fave colour. :)

 Their presents together.

I got the same bracelet for my sisters too!

No comments:

Post a Comment