Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Hale be thou, internet universe!


Well, most blogs like this start with a getting-to-know-you basis but I'd rather keep my identity private as well as my name which is an alias as you may have probably guessed by now.

I made a blog because I normally write in my journals & I write a lot (and I do mean a lot) but since I'm in college and I'm busy more than usual, I have no time for hand written essays of the sort. And since typing is SO much faster (Thank you, Konrad Zuse ), I ergo decided to "write" here. I love writing too much to give it up for too long. Besides, my thoughts need somewhere to swim in. My mind is wayyyy too full as much as it is.

Anywho, I just wanted a quick interlude before I slumber. You'll hear from me soon enough. Once my fiberglass draping project releases me from its clutches. Till we meet again!

~ Pix

*Konrad Zuse -  first inventor of the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment